Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow Reviews
Introduction about Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
- 1 Introduction about Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
- 2 Specifications of Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
- 3 General Features
- 4 Best and Most Interesting Qualities
- 5 Who needs the Sleep Better Memory Foam Pillow
- 6 Pros and cons
- 7 Pros
- 8 Cons
- 9 Amazon Customer Service
- 10 How to use this Pillow
- 11 Conclusion
A vital element of a good night’s sleep is the kind of pillow that you use. Just any pillow is not enough- having a quality pillow that offers the right amount of comfort and support your head and neck is crucial for not just a sound sleep, but also to avoid health issues pertaining to your neck. This is where the Sleep Better Memory Foam Pillow comes in, made especially for those looking for a sound sleep that refreshes and revitalizes their body!
Specifications of Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
The specifications of the Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow by Sleep Better go as follows:
- The dimensions are 22 x 16 x 4 in, with a weight of 5.4 pounds.
- It is made using 100% cotton that has 300-thread count
- The pillow is made entirely in the USA.
- It has visco-elastic memory foam
- The pillow is hypoallergenic, and can be easily removed and washed
Some of the most general features that come with the Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow include:
- The Sleep Better Memory Foam Pillow is especially designed for side-sleepers.
- It is made of 100% hypoallergenic cotton.
- The pillow also has an Outlast Adaptive Comfort material, along with PCM beads.
- The PCM beads can either absorb the heat ad make you feel cool, or release the heat to make you warmer, adjusting according to the mean body temperature.
- It also has a zipped enclosure, which makes it easy to remove and then clean or wash the pillow using the washing machine.
Best and Most Interesting Qualities
Some of the most interesting and useful qualities of the pillow that are derived from over the 3,642 reviews that are there on Amazon include:
- The pillow is neither too soft, nor too firm; neither too low and nor too high, making it just the right kind of memory foam pillow that side sleepers can use.
- Being hypoallergenic, it is ideal for those who have allergy-related problems. This means that you do not need to take any extra measures such as wrapping it in plastic since it is resistant to bugs and parasites.
- A user also stated that its 15 year warranty is one of the most unique things about the product- and the manufacturer provides instant replacement anytime within this period.
- The heat absorption and dispersal mechanisms in the pillow ensure that one gets not too cold or warm while sleeping.
Who needs the Sleep Better Memory Foam Pillow
Primarily, this pillow is ideal for those who sleep on their sides, and works equally well, if not better, for the ones who sleep on their back. Being hypoallergenic, it is also a great choice for people with allergies since it is resistant to bugs and parasites due to the 300-thread count cotton that is used in it.
Pros and cons
- The pillow instantly adapts to the sleeper, ensuring maximum comfort regardless of whether the person is sleeping on his back or on the side.
- The microscopic PCM help to regulate the temperature accordingly, which means it will never be too hot or too cold while you sleep.
- One distinct feature that makes it a great choice for side sleepers is that it is neither too high nor too low.
- Its dimensions are less than the standard pillow, being 23 x 17 x 2 for the side sleeper variant, as compared to 24 x 18 x 4 inches for the standard version.
- It may feel a little too cool at first.
- The pillow is considerably heavier, something that not everyone may prefer.
Amazon Customer Service
With over 52% of the 3,642 reviewers rating the pillow 5 stars it, it sure looks like a great purchase. 28% of the users have rated it between 3 and 4 stars, complaining of minor issues such as it being too soft at times, or that the dimensions were not as expected. 20% of the user went ahead with giving it a rating of 1 to 2 stars, with a particular user claiming it to be too heavy, and some stating that the pillow was too high for side sleepers.
How to use this Pillow
There are no special instructions for using this pillow. Any side or back sleeper can use it without any special measures taken. It may feel a little cool at first, but in just a little bit of time, it will adjust temperatures accordingly.
With all those great reviews and features, the Sleep Better Memory Foam Pillow does seem like a great buy. For the side and back sleepers looking for a pillow to get sound sleep and avoid neck-aches in the morning, this is just the product to consider.[su_button url=”https://www.toptworeviews.com/product/B000ZK4QH8/US/toptworeviews.com-20/” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#ff7700″ size=”6″ icon=”icon: hand-o-up” class=”amz-btn”]Check Price at Amazon[/su_button]